Bankstown Aged Care Facility
Bankstown Aged Care Facility consists of 105 high care beds adjacent to a 45 bed low-care (hostel) wing that was completed in 2005 (see Bankstown Low Care) to complement the high care section. The building features:
- Single and two bed rooms.
- All rooms with en-suites.
- All rooms with reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Numerous courtyards throughout.
- Located in a quiet street, 5 minutes from Bankstown City Centre.
- Accredited by the Aged Care Standards & Accreditation Agency for 3 years until October 2011 and currently compliant with all 44 expected outcomes of the Accreditation Standards as set out in the Quality of Care Principles 1997.