Camden Nursing Home
Camden Nursing Home was originally built as a homestead for the Macarthur-Onslow family. It underwent a major renovation in 2006 that saw the addition of a new wing, car-park and refurbishment of the existing building. It is now a 104 bed high-care facility that features:
- Single and multiple bed rooms.
- Some rooms with ensuites.
- Underground car-park.
- Located adjacent to Camden Village and Camden House.
- Majestic central courtyard with beautiful gardens.
- Located just minutes from the centre of Camden.
- Accredited by the Aged Care Standards & Accreditation Agency and currently compliant with all 44 expected outcomes of the Accreditation Standards as set out in the Quality of Care Principles 1997.
- Accredited – you may verify it from Kennedy Health Care