Merrylands Aged Care Centre
Established in 1973, Merrylands Aged Care Centre was fully refurbished in 2003. The building was also extended to increase the bed capacity to 131 high care places. Merrylands is a modern, spacious and elegant aged care facility, featuring:
- Single and two bedrooms.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning to all bedrooms and common areas.
- Numerous outdoor recreation areas.
- Lift access to first floor.
- Secure underground car-park.
- Accredited in May 2009 and found to be fully compliant with all 44 expected outcomes of the Accreditation Standards by the Aged Care Standards & Accreditation Agency. This is in accordance with the Quality of Care Principles 1997. Merrylands is now accredited until August 2012.