Kilbride Aged Care
Overlooking the majestic valleys of Gilead, Kilbride Nursing Home was originally built in 1869 to accommodate the local water engineer, hence the name Kilbride which means “running water”. Today it is a modern aged care centre featuring:
- Single and multi bed rooms, many with ensuite.
- Fully air-conditioned.
- Beautiful landscaped areas and private courtyards for residents to enjoy with their friends and familes.
- Accredited by the Aged Care Standards & Accreditation Agency for 3 years until September 2014. Kilbride is currently compliant with all 44 expected outcomes of the Accreditation Standards as set out in the Quality of Care Principles 1997.
- Award winning construction works at Kilbride were completed in April 2011 giving luxurious new high care rooms to the ground floor. In addition, a state of the art luxurious low care wing is available on the first floor accommodating 36 residents.
- Refurbishment of the original building was undertaken in 2011-12 so that the entire building is now of a high quality, modern contemporary standard.
- Adjacent to Kilbride Village.
View Larger Map