Kilbride Aged Care
Overlooking the majestic valleys of Gilead, Kilbride Nursing Home was originally built in 1869 to accommodate the local water engineer, hence the name Kilbride which means “running water”. Today it is a modern aged care centre featuring:
- Beautiful landscaped areas and private courtyards for residents to enjoy with their friends and familes.
- Award winning construction works at Kilbride were completed in April 2011 giving a luxurious new wing to the ground floor. In addition, a state of the art luxurious first floor was added, accommodating 36 residents.
- Refurbishment of the original building was undertaken in 2011-12 so that the entire building is now of a high quality, modern contemporary standard.
- All meals provided.
- 24 hour on site staff.
- Adjacent to Kilbride Village.
- Accredited by the Aged Care Standards & Accreditation Agency for 3 years until September 2017. Kilbride is currently compliant with all 44 expected outcomes of the Accreditation Standards as set out in the Quality of Care Principles 1997.
Ground Floor features:
- Single and multi bed rooms, many with ensuite.
- Fully air-conditioned.
First Floor features:
- Private Ensuite.
- Individually controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Fully adjustable and electrically operated bed.
- Comfortable lounge chair, writing desk and built-in wardrobe.
- Access to beautifully furnished library, lounge and dining rooms.
For bed prices effective 1st April 2015 please click the below links:
View Larger Map